About our Hospital
Mahishi Trust’s Yoga & Naturopathy Hospital, located on the outskirts of Hubballi-Dharwad, is a hospital run by our charitable foundation, the Mahishi Trust. The hospital aims to treat common ailments and diseases amongst middle aged and senior citizens by using natural and proven yogic and naturopathy treatments.
Naturopathy is a nature healing method which utilizes nature’s gifts to cure ailments and detoxicate human body, without causing any side effects. Come, experience the healing touch of nature, experience naturopathic treatments at our hospital.
What is Naturopathy?
Naturopathy is a natural healing technique using the healing powers of nature. The principle of Naturopathy is that the accumulation of toxins is the root cause of all the diseases. Prevention and elimination of toxins is the route to health. Treatments are based on the 5 great elements of nature that have immense healing properties. There is no role of internal medications in the nature cure system.
Nature is made up of five great elements, viz., earth, water, fire, air, and ether. Likewise, the creation of human body is also out of the components of these five great elements. Balance between these five great elements is called harmony in nature and is supportive to all the living organisms in the universe. We treat a non-communicable disorders/lifestyle related disorders like- Diabetes, Hypertension, Joint pains, obesity etc
Principles of Naturopathy
- All diseases, their cause and treatment are one. Except for traumatic and environmental conditions, the cause of all diseases is one i.e. accumulation of morbid matter in the body and their elimination from the body is treatment.
- The primary cause of disease is not bacteria or virus. Bacteria and virus enter and survive in the body only after the accumulation of morbid matter when a favourable atmosphere for their growth is established in body. Hence, the basic cause is morbid matter, not the bacteria. They are the secondary causes.
- Acute diseases are self-healing effort of the body. Hence, they are our friends, not the enemy. Chronic diseases are outcome of wrong treatment and suppression of the acute diseases.
- Nature is the greatest healer. Body has a capacity to prevent itself from disease and regain health if unhealthy.
- In Naturopathy, patient is treated and not the disease.
- Patients suffering from chronic ailments are also treated successfully in comparatively less time by Naturopathy.
- After emerging, suppressed diseases can be cured by Naturopathy.
- Naturopathy treats all the aspects like physical, mental, social and spiritual at the same time.
- Naturopathy treats body as a whole instead of giving treatment to each organ separately.
- Naturopathy does not use medicine. According to Naturopathy, “Food is Medicine”.
- According to Gandhiji “Rama Nama is the best Natural Treatment”, means doing prayer according to one’s spiritual faith is an important part of treatment.